If you are a designer you probably use many clipart libraries for your work. Many of them are published on CD-ROMs or DVD-ROMs, but only the few are supplied with cataloguing software. In such a case you can benefit from using PhoA in the following ways:
- You can build catalogs for all your collections, either by disk or together. PhoA supports media name or code, in the case the CD-ROM or DVD-ROM clipart library name.
- You build a catalog the way you like it, not the way the clipat library creator assumed the best.
- Program cataloguing capabilities are likely to be much more functional than built-in cataloguer's ones, if any. You can also build custom picture views provided the picture properties are filled properly.
- The program allows for creating the "consolidated catalogue" of all the libraries. Besides, the photo album file can be stored locally on the hard disk so that opening the catalogue goes some times faster.
- The pictures you selected can easily be copied to the clipboard and pasted or opened by a specific graphic editor later.
Besides the clipart libraries your portfolio can also be stored as a catalogue which is organized by customer name, for example. This allows to easily find and demonstrate your achievements.